Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Day 10

Had BPE lecture this morning at 9am and follow by quiz 3. I was totally shagged today. Have been sleeping very late this few days due to the amount of work that had to be done and some personal stuffs to do. Felt kind of stressed when i realized some of my friends are already doing the next quiz while i'm like still slightly behind. It seems like it will be getting more and more competitve as time goes by. Hope i can just follow my own pace and ignore the others.

Had "Lotus rice" again for lunch and i seriously feel i'm getting fatter!!! Everything here that i dare to eat are all oily stuffs. None are healthy.

Anway, all logisticians left for the "Computer city" after lunch except for me, samantha and adeline. I felt that i need a rest in order to replenish my energy. Rested in my room and later on had dinnner with both of them.

Heard from fiza, whom came back earlier from the "Computer city", that julian bought me a ear-piece. I seriously felt very touched that they still remember me even though i was not with them. This group of people i know, though some are competitive but they're thoughful.


No comments: